Tips for Toughest Event: Cruel Killing Machine
Here are some tips for those playing the latest toughest event for white suit Sanji!
Information gathered from official wiki, other players’ sharing, and our own experience.
- Elemental weakness: Water for all bosses (-10 for all except -35 for Blueno)
- Elemental resistance: None for all bosses
- At least one crowd-clearer to deal with the swarms of mobs
- Have at least 1 player equipped with a character that can heal the party (e.g. Chopper with Panacea)
- Use the storm characters or characters from the storm faction if you have them strong
- Note that when their partner is taken down, the remaining one will go into desperate mode. Be careful!
- Clear in 7 minutes to get S rank
1. Jabra and Kalifa
- OPTS wiki official recommended characters: Sabo (40% HP up, 35% attack up), Ivankov (50% HP up, 50% attack up)
- Aim to take down Kalifa first as she has lower HP and her attack has Stun damage
2. Kaku and Blueno
- OPTS wiki official recommended characters: Koala (40% HP up, 35% attack up), Lucy (Sabo) (40% HP up, 50% attack up)
- Aim to take down Kaku first as he has lower HP (being a sniper) and his attack has high damage
- Blueno is noted to have thick HP (probably a vanguard) and is especially weak to water (-35)
3. Lucci, Kaku, and Jabra
- OPTS wiki official recommended characters: Sabo (40% HP up, 35% attack up), Koala (40% HP up, 35% attack up)
- Aim to take down Kaku then Jabra then Lucci
- Beware of Lucci’s attack which leaves a high damage Wound effect. The Wound effect can kill! Avoid the big red rectangle that appears before his attack. If you get hit (your character starts losing HP rapidly indicated by the negative numbers beside your character), immediately switch characters. For this reason, you may want to save switching characters for countering the Wound effect.
If you have any tips not covered here, please share in the comments!