Storm Showdown is due to release in July, and more information will be released during the official live stream (date yet to be announced).
What we know of the mode so far:
- Single-player mode
- Bring 6 of your own characters
- Rewards for winning in this mode are Rubies
- Form 3 teams of 2 each
- You will control Team A in battle
- Team B/C will be controlled by AI
- Support effect will affect all 3 teams
- This page on the official wiki will list the Storm Showdowns.
- The link beside each Storm Showdown will show all the rewards for each stage.
- The link in each stage will show you stage information like boss’ weakness and Shield Soldiers (see: New Enemies). Use the information to build your deck accordingly! Google Translate will be useful here.
- There will also be Soldiers in Black in the stages. The only elements they are weak to are shown on the stage banner itself, on the 2nd row. In the example below, it is Water/Ice, and Slash/Bash.
It is best to memorize the kanji for the elements in this case:
This post will be updated when more information is available.