Global Server This Week 18/2
SA video(s) can be found on: Event Post on Japan Server (old-age Sengoku costume not released for global server)
Reasons to Pull
- This is Fujitora’s 2nd SA and it’s a good upgrade to the first one, with a wide range and higher damage. It also has some CC since it lifts the mobs.
- Fujitora’s 3rd SA is bash, so when dual SA feature is out, he can be useful for stages with physical/gravity mobs.
- Sengoku in Buddha form is immune to all ailments. This can be useful against some bosses.
- Sengoku in Buddha form can heal himself and allies quite quickly, which is useful in a pinch. You can even cancel the heal prematurely if you want to.
Reasons not to Pull
- Fujitora’s CC is a double edged sword – since it lifts the mobs, it can cause teammates attacks to miss their target.
- If you’re one of the many players who invested in Blackbeard for his great CC, there is little reason to invest in another gravity user.
- Mode Change suffers from a big disadvantage of being unable to swipe or dodge.
- Sengoku only heals 45% HP and allies must be near him to be healed.