Fest Event: Banquet of the Strong
The 6th Fest Event will begin on 20 September at 15:00 and end on 30 September 14:59.
The featured characters are:
You can farm for medals and skill cards of featured characters, and their cards will have a boosted rate in the Fest Gacha.
Shanks (Black Suit)
Auto-Skill: Can cause Blind with his regular attacks
Special (EX Voice): NEW
“Inochi kakero yo” causes great Special damage and gives himself invincibility (effect time: big) and buffs his own Critical rate (effect: big).
【動画最速公開！！】[戦士]シャンクス EX必殺技（ボイス付き）：命かけろよ[説明・効果] 前方狭範囲に特殊属性の特大ダメージ
＋会心率を上げる【効果：大】#サウスト #ワンピース pic.twitter.com/CSh0D0NkiN
— ONE PIECE サウザンドストーム (@onepiecets_info) September 18, 2017
To celebrate Thousand Fest, players will receive 30 Rainbow Coins on their first login between 20 September 15:00 to 30 September 15:00, plus 3 Rainbow Coins per login throughout the event.
1. During the fest, there will be Rainbow Coin sets on sale.
2. There will be a quiz campaign held on the official OPTS LINE account. If 10,000 players get the right answers, all players will receive Rainbow Coin(s) as a gift.
20 September 15:00 ~ 30 September 15:00
- One-time-only multi-pull bonus! For 30 coins, you can pull for 11 cards, and it’s guaranteed to include 1 Special card of one of the featured units (see above banner image).
You can do this once per phase.This is only available once during the fest.
- There are 5 phases, all beginning and ending at 15:00. The first multi of each phase cost 30 coins. You can do this once per phase. These do not guarantee an SA card.
- For every regular multi-pull, you get 11 cards, and it’s guaranteed to include 1 skill (or Special card)
- If you get a gold (5*) card, it is guaranteed to be a Special card (i.e. gold stat cards are removed from this gacha) of one of the Rate-Up units.
- Increased rates for different character cards in each phase.
Big/Rate-up is for the newest SA of the character unless otherwise stated.
- 20~22 Sept
Big Rate-Up: Shanks, Mihawk
Rate-Up: Perona, Shanks (Red Sword Dance), Ivankov
- 22~24 Sept
Big Rate-Up: Zoro, Usopp
Rate-Up: Nami, Robin, Franky
- 24~26 Sept
Big Rate-Up: Hancock, Marco
Rate-Up: Ace, Kuma, Enel
- 26~28 Sept
Big Rate-Up: Doflamingo, Law
Rate-Up: Doflamingo (God Thread), Luffy, Blackbeard
- 28~30 Sept
Big Rate-Up: Fujitora, Sabo
Rate-Up: Magellan, Sadie, Sabo (Flame Dragon King)
The 10 Fest characters are the Storm characters during these stages, and will receive stat boost in HP (+50%) and Attack (+50%). You will also get Storm bonus loot if you clear the stage using them.
Besides the standard stages, there are three special quests that will take place during this Fest Event.
1. Great Hunt GoriRush Quest
The Great Hunt GoriRush quests are 90-second-only stages. Clearing the waves of mobs will trigger Buggy to appear, and defeating Buggy will get you a guaranteed gold chest that may contain All-Medals, among other loot such as Beli cards, Food cards and evo cards.
Great Hunts will take place at the following timings only:
- 12:00 ~ 12:59
- 19:00 ~ 19:59
- 21:00 ~ 21:59
New! Great Hunt Super GoriRush (VH) will be added from 19:00 on 27/9, and run at the same timings. The enemies are tougher here, and Buggy’s loot include 6* evolve material.
2. VS Quest
Take on the Admirals in VS Quest and receive 4* stat cards for your first win!
3. Treasure Island
Treasure Island will be back this Fest. As usual, there are three phases. The rewards are reset in each phase, so make sure to get them all!
20 Sept 2017 15:00 ~ 30 Sept 23:59
A special set of challenging stages will run in conjunction with the Fest Event this time. These are no-continue stages.
There are 3 sets of 3 stages, that will launch on 20/9, 23/9 and 26/9 at 15:00.
Rewards include 4* Faction cards (Wisdom and Speed) and 5* stat card (Warrior).
The 10 Fest characters are the Storm characters during these stages, and will receive stat boost in HP (+200%) and Attack (+150%).
Check this page for updates!