Fame Event: The Future World’s Greatest Swordsman
This Fame event will run from 31 July 15:00 to 6 August 23:59. Quest rewards will include medals of Zoro (Kishin) and Usopp (Dressrosa). Make sure your Storm Characters are ready!
1. EX Special Attacks (SAs) are newly added to the game with Zoro and Usopp being the first recipients. These SAs are stronger than past SAs and will charge the fever bar faster. You cannot use Kureha cards to power up their SA level.
2. Clear Rank Bonus will affect the fame points you get. You can view the info when you check a stage in game:
3. Alliance Missions will begin in this Fame event with more to come in future. They can be found on the 4th tab of Missions. The Alliance Missions come in two phases:
- Phase 1: 31/7 15:00 ~ 4/8 14:59
1. Clear Boss Quest (VH) using a party of only members of your alliance 30 times.
- Phase 2: 4/8 14:59 ~ 6/8 23:59
1. Clear Showdown Quest (VH) using a party of only members of your alliance 25 times.
Reward: 5* food, 5* beli, 5* seaking card x1 each
4. Ranking and point rewards are changed. E.g. 1* Kureha card now added to point rewards, and 5* Kureha card added to ranking rewards.
- Type: Warrior
- Attack: Slash
- Auto-Skill: Critical rate increases as he defeats enemies
“Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai” – Zoro spins his swords and delivers numerous massive slashes to enemies, causing great Slash damage and Wound (effect: small).
— ONE PIECE サウザンドストーム (@onepiecets_info) July 29, 2017
- Type: Sniper
- Attack: Bash
- Auto-Skill: Movement speed and dodge rate increases as his HP decreases
Rafflesia deals great Bash damage to a wide area and debuffs physical defense (effect: medium) and causes poison (effect: small).
— ONE PIECE サウザンドストーム (@onepiecets_info) July 30, 2017
All characters from Heart Faction (list) will gain a 20% boost in HP and Attack stats when you use them in the event’s quests.
Each Heart Faction (list) character you use to clear the stage with will get you +20% in Fame points.
Using Zoro (Kishin) or Usopp (Dressrosa) to clear a stage will get you +50% Fame points each.
You get extra Storm loot for clearing stages with a Storm Character. Bring two Storm Characters and double the bonus loot!
There will be a ranking system based on the fame points you earn. The higher your rank, the better the rewards. All-Special cards (Kureha cards), that can level up any Special card, will be part of the ranking rewards.
You also receive rewards based on the amount of Fame points you have.
Some of the point rewards are:
- 4* Special (Usopp)
- 1* Kureha Card
To view the full list of Rewards, click on the Fame Event banner and choose the third tab.
These quests have a high drop rate of event character medals.
These quests have a high drop rate of event character skill cards (2*).
Boss Quest 【ボス】
Boss quests have a good drop rate of both medals and skill cards and give higher base fame fame points than Medal or Skill quests.
Special hour bosses appear on the event island for one-hour each time and are prefixed with [時限].
Special hour bosses give a higher drop rate for event medals, skill cards and higher base fame points than Boss quests.
Showdown Quest 【決戦】
Showdown quests only begin in the second half of the event. They are harder than Boss quests and give higher base fame points than Special Hour quests.
Grand Showdown Quest 【大決戦】
Grand Showdown quests only begin in the second half of the event. They are the hardest stage and give the highest base fame points. You cannot use coin to revive here. They appear the same hours as Special-Hour Quests.
Treasure Buggy appears randomly in the event stages and defeating him will guarantee a gold chest drop. Make sure to defeat him before he runs away!
This post will be updated when more information is available.