The game will be under maintenance from 10:00 ~ 19:00 (changed) to update game data on 20 April 2017. Ending time subject to change.
Please refrain from playing right before the game enters maintenance as there is a chance of data loss.
To protect your account, bind your account if you haven’t, before the maintenance begins, or your account may be lost forever.
The updates this month are as follow:
- Base 5* cards can now go up to 7*
7* cards can go up to level 120. Type level and Faction level can go up to level 10.
- Higher SA level = shorter SA cool-down time
Mode Change SA not included.
- It will become easier to tell the element of Skills and SA
The bottom right of the skill icon will display the element.
- It will become even easier to tell when enemies are going to use their special attacks
- Physical attacks will now be split into two “elements”/types: Bash type or Slash type (e.g. Luffy’s damage is mostly Bash type)
- New gimmick/feature will be added
1. Barrel bomb: attack these to explode them on the enemies
2. Recovery chest: attack these to heal yourself
- New type of enemies will be added
See post on New Enemies
- SA will becomes less likely to miss its target(s)
- Change in skill descriptions